- 150 m2 –rue de la Tour – PARIS 16e
- 70 m2 – rue de la Fédération – PARIS 15e
- 60 m2 – rue Cépré – PARIS 15e
- 160 m2 – rue Magellan – PARIS 8e
- 72 m2 – rue de Franqueville – PARIS 16e
- 75 m2 – rue Cépré – PARIS 15e
- 52 m2 – rue du Champ-de-Mars – PARIS 7e
- 72 m2 – rue Raynouard – PARIS 16e
- 72 m2 – rue des Abbesses – PARIS 18e
- 97 m2 – rue Faustin Helie – PARIS 16e
- 120 m2 – rue Francisque Sarcey – PARIS 16e
- 252 m2 – rue Louis Pasteur – BOULOGNE-BILLANCOURT
- 90 m2 – rue Jouffroy d’Abbans – PARIS 17e
- 65 m2 – rue de l’Université – PARIS 6e
- 51 m2 – rue Singer – PARIS 16e
- 130 m2 – avenue Paul Doumer – PARIS 16e
- 128 m2 – rue Poussin – PARIS 16e
- 25 m2 – avenue Alphand – CHATILLON
- 45 m2 – rue Saint-Charles – PARIS 15e
- 120 m2 – boulevard Saint-Germain – PARIS 7e
- 70 m2 – rue Pastourelle – PARIS 3e
- 35 m2 – passage Charlot – CHATILLON
- 88 m2 – rue de la Pompe – PARIS 16e
- 115 m2 – rue Saint-Dominique – PARIS 7e
- 125 m2 – avenue du général Sarrail – PARIS 16e
- 45 m2 – avenue de Versailles – PARIS 16e
- 120 m2 – rue Chardon Lagache – PARIS 16e
- 74 m2 – rue Nicolo – PARIS 16e
- 120 m2 – avenue Paul Doumer – PARIS 16e
- 50 m2 – rue d’Hautpoul – PARIS 19e
- 25 m2 – rue Felicien David – PARIS 16e
- 51 m2 – Cabinet Médical - avenue Kleber – PARIS 16e
- 35 m2 – Shop – rue Vaneau – PARIS 7e
- 350 m2 – Production Agency – rue du commandant Pilot – NEUILLY SUR SEINE
- 135 m2 – Jewellery - rue Royale – PARIS 1er
CDA DESIGN offers interior design services in both commercial and residential sectors, for clients wishing to create bespoke interiors.
Our mission is to accompany our clients by managing and overseeing each step of the process in order to deliver services tailored to suit each project.
From initial concept design to completion, CDA design works closely with highly-skilled craftsmen, contractors, architects and design offices.
- The interior designer sets up an on-site meeting in order to draw up a bespoke proposal.
A room by room layout is drafted with various structural changes for the client to choose from. In the preliminary design we check that the layout is compatible with regulatory, budget and planning constraints. We then adjust the project to create a final design where a schedule of building and renovation work is detailed out. Finally, we include the electrical, plumbing and furniture specifications in the development project.
THIRD PARTY PROPOSALS
- We establish detailed specifications in order to obtain price estimates from third parties. We then present a budget spreadsheet to the client – once third parties have been selected, we obtain proof of insurance coverage for each intervening party.
- We follow-up the building work respecting costs, deadline and quality control
We conduct weekly site meetings with the client and provide the meeting minutes until
At CDA DESIGN we listen closely our client’s brief and requirements.
We then draw up a proposal taking into account technical and budget constraints.
Optimizing space requires a careful selection of materials which, apart from being decorative, can create an effect which expands space.
CDA DESIGN makes full use of natural materials in order to increase fluidity between rooms and delivers a practical living space, mindful of its distinctive personality.
Claire d’Alançon began her career in marketing and advertising. In 2008, she began the refurbishment of various properties for resale purposes. Thanks to this experience, she obtained training in interior design. She then set up her first interior design agency, which she then sold in 2010 to her former business partner.
Her approach to renovation consists of harnessing a property’s potential, building on its strength and features whilst optimizing the space in order to deliver beautiful interiors. With hard work, rigor and careful selection of builders and contractors, her projects continue to multiply. Her objective is to work with spaces to create modern practical interiors, whilst aiming to increase the value of the property. This is what sets CDA Design apart.
CDA Design gives its clients the opportunity to reinvent their homes in view of a long term investment.
CDA DESIGN (S.A.R.L.)
111, av. Victor Hugo
Siret : 53414664200010
1&1 Internet SARL
7, place de la Gare
57201 Sarreguemines Cedex
This site uses the system of free content management WordPress.
It complies with W3C standards for HTML 5.